Wednesday , 25 April 2018
Home » Community » Cohen of Chevrat Chashmal House Burns Down Due to Electrical Fire

Cohen of Chevrat Chashmal House Burns Down Due to Electrical Fire

fire

David Cohen, the deputy director of Chevrat Chashmal, house burnt down tonight due to a short circuit in his home.

No one was injured and the family is staying with relatives.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Check Also

bus surfing

Bus Surfing (Video)

One of our readers sent us this video of a dangerous new trend teens have …

%d bloggers like this: